Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Monday, December 2, 2013

The theory of evolution

I'm just starting my third week of antibiotics. So far I'm tolerating them pretty good although I have spent some time dozing off in the afternoons. My energy level is low and I've spent some extra time just watching TV. It's amazing to me how much information about evolution is presented as factual, when even Darwin himself said that unless the missing pieces of the fossilized records were found, evolution was and is a theory. I don't want to go into detail, but I believe that some people that subscribe to the evolution theory have more faith than those of us who believe in "God's Creation".


How many evolutionists does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one, but it takes millions of years.


Much love, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment