Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Feast

The picnic table is to the right of the Philips 66 sign.
Tuesday afternoon our group numbered, 16. We weren't sure just yet about our new chef - Blake Carlisle. He brought his outdoor wok and began preparing what turned out to be the best meal "in my opinion" of the whole vacation. We gathered at the picnic table and watched, listened, and smelled the preliminary steps to a feast. I'm not sure about everyone else, but I definitely pigged out!

Before anyone was allowed to dig in, Kaiser led us in prayer.

We also had a member of the group celebrate a sixth birthday. I'll let you guess which one.
If you guessed Kaiser, try again.

Preston Webb celebrating 6.  He also became a member of the Honey Creek Wakeboard Team. Way to go Preston!



I am so thankful to GOD for the pleasant weather and my continued healing. I know that  sometime soon I will be enjoying life from an upright position.

Much love, Dennis





2 comments:

  1. I think your humble opinion was spot on! A great feast indeed. So much to be thankful for this trip... And your top on my list! Love you Dennis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn, I've said this before, but it's worth repeating. Honey Creek is a special place, but the people that we share Honey Creek with are extra special.

    ReplyDelete