Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial

I've had a very eventful week. My plans have changed nearly every day, but Cheri and I still enjoyed having the week together. Most of the time just doing "stuff". Friday we ended up at the OKC Bombing Memorial. She is writing about that on her blog. I'm going to make a link so you can get her perspective.
http://cheri-scicaregiving.blogspot.com/

 Satan loves to steal joy. I know from experience. I'm sure that he is going to be tired and frustrated soon, because what used to work doesn't work anymore. I am an over comer and I overcome all evil but the blood of the lamb, Jesus, and the word of my testimony.

We had a great time in spite of several small bumps and made it home safely.
We ate lunch at a restaurant that has been in Del City for a long time. I could tell by the new concrete that they had just recently complied with some ADA regulations. I noticed this on the way in and I'm glad that I didn't have to rely upon this handrail for support.
Did you notice the duct tape holding the rail to the bottom pole?

Much love, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment