Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Computer


I'm getting pretty excited. A new computer is in my near future. I've been taking online classes for quite a while. The laptop that I use will not handle the amount of information required for the CAD program that I'm working on. One of the people that have been helping me with computer training, Sterling Krysler, commented that this new system is a monster compared to my old equipment.

 I am learning how to do simulated 3-D landscaping and swimming pool design. It is amazing what can be accomplished with this software. The only drawback is that you cannot purchase the software, you must lease it on a monthly basis.
I believe that God orchestrates circumstances and situations, such as what he says in Romans 8:28 

28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 

I have this opportunity and I believe that if it is God's will, then I will be successful through hard work and diligence, and making sure to give credit where credit is due: "Jesus Christ".

Speaking of computers, here are a couple of silly renderings.



Here is some information about a computer virus. I really don't think we have too much to worry about on this occasion. :-)

VARNING: MinnySoda Compewtr Virus

Ve haf just sent you da NORVEGIAN VIRUS. Since ve do not haf any programming experience and do not know how to actually demage your computir, dis Virus verks on da honor system. Please forward dis Virus to eferyvone on your mailing list and den manually delete all of da files on your hard drive.
Tank you for your cooperation, Sven and Ole



Much love, Dennis




No comments:

Post a Comment