Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Monday, August 11, 2014

The Three Amigos


This weekend was definitely entertaining. We had two of Cheri's aunts stay with us from Friday until Sunday morning. They were there to visit with my mother-in-law, Darla who lives with us. The sunroom, where my computer is set up, was my hideaway. Having 3 women who grew up together and sitting together in our kitchen was a lot like this.



Saturday afternoon Cheri and I went for a drive down to Canton Lake. We had the 3 amigos in the back seat. I don't think that I said more than 2 or 3 words the whole trip. There really was no need or opportunity for me to speak :-)  Many times Cheri and I would just look at each other and smile. I just don't understand how 3 women could carry on 3 different conversations simultaneously, maybe it's just the difference between men and women.
 I'm pretty sure that I heard some stories more than once. For many years Cheri's side of the family camped here 2 or 3 times a year. I heard tales from back in the day that probably were edited somewhat because Cheri and I didn't need to hear the details. Evidently these 3 women (all in their 70s) were not Nuns earlier in their life. LOL 
Here is a picture from a "watering hole" that they were very familiar with.I'm getting very close to the TMI line.

I think back to this weekend and just smile. Oh what fun these 3 had "Back in the Day".
Much love, Dennis

2 comments:

  1. Love these women with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky guy you are......to have 4 beautiful women to entertain you and share life experiences with you. Like a King with a harem.......laughter is the best medicine in the world so you sould be feeling pretty good..............Tell 'em for me.........."way to go" TJ

    ReplyDelete