Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Monday, March 7, 2016

political fun



Clocks
A man was walking in the woods and came to a cottage where the walls were covered with clocks. He asked the woman who owned the cottage what all the clocks were for.

She replied that everyone in the world had a clock, and every time you told a lie your clock advanced a second.
...
He saw a clock that was hardly moving and when he remarked about it he was told that it was Mother Teresa's.
He then asked where Hillary Clinton's clock was.
The woman replied, "It's in the kitchen, we're using it as a ceiling fan." this is of course a joke. We all have sinned and fallen short of the glory. However we have a savior who  has paid the price for all of our sins.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I've had some questions about following my blog. you can click on
you can click on the button marked follow me on "bloglovin" you can then submit your email address and it will notify you when there is a new post available.
Now let's shift gears.  :-)
 
I watched this entire movie last night. It was motivational to say the least. This is a true story with very little editing. The main character is two years older than me. I never knew how much of a charmed life I lead in my youth. To God may all the glory be given. Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.
much love, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment