Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Monday, October 17, 2016

The Favor of God: revised

I cannot hold my joy and thankfulness any longer. Cheri and I have been basking in God's favor and blessings recently. A longtime friend (who recently lost his primary job) called to let us know that he was having a couple of cows butchered and one was for us. "Praise The Lord"

I was given the OK to order a new power chair. What I needed and what Medicare deemed necessary were miles apart. The minor differences were many dollars apart.
My best friend (Max), stopped by Sunday afternoon to deliver an envelope with the amount of money needed to satisfy Medicare. He said that several of  my friends, (Who wanted to remain anonymous) found out about the monetary deficit and went together to make it disappear.
"Praise The Lord"!

 Max and my dad are still working on the automatic doors and ramp, but I continue believe ( Philippines 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength. )

Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus

Much Love, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment