Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Good clean humor


When I was younger, I loved to watch Tim Conway. He made me laugh continually, sometimes without uttering a single word. As far as I know he never used profanity or any type of vulgarity in his humor. I think he probably even made God laugh. There are several places in the Bible that deal with your state of mind. Proverbs 17: verse 22 is probably my favorite. It says: A merry heart does good just like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.

In Psalms 16:20   He who heeds the word wisely will find good, and whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he.

Psalm 144:15   Happy are the people whose God is the Lord.

Tim was a regular on the Carol Burnett show, he served two years in the military and three years on McHales Navy, which he said gave him five years of service. But some of his best work was as a character named Dorf. He did: Dorf on golf, Dorf on baseball, fishing and several other sports.




Many of his funniest moments were improvised or planned without the other cast members knowledge. I like Tim because he had a happy heart .






Much Love, Dennis
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment