Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A New Season

Now that flu season is winding down, my Dr. and Nurse are allowing me to venture out into public settings.

 Saturday evening was the annual Valentine celebration hosted by the Methodist Mens Group at my church. 
They had several different entertainment portions during the evening,
here's a link to the skit that I enjoyed the most.



I could have made a small contribution to their skit.


I was able to attend church for the first time in many weeks.



 Another public event that I have been missing but made it on Monday evening was the Fairview High School basketball games. Since I am a part of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, I know most of the athletes on both teams. I am partial to one particular person, my niece Karly Boyer #12.  It was Parents Night and as you know, everyone in the gymnasium from Fairview knew there was a VIP not physically in attendance, my sister-in-law Gretchen. I know there were many tears shed before the game and a few during the Parents Night celebration. I'm very thankful for the support given to Alan, Gavin, and Karley (through God)  by those that truly care for them. 

Much love, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment