I have been feeling pretty good for a while now. I went to see my wound care Dr. at Enid on Monday. I have one very stubborn spot that is not progressing as it should. They took a culture and sent it to the lab. They now tell me that I have three different types of infection that will require 14 days of shots and high-powered antibiotics. They told me to expect two weeks of feeling rundown and run over. I believe that God uses Dr.s and I know that what they are giving me will take care of what is ailing me. However I am taking a stand right now and I refuse to let Satan steal my joy.
John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
If you see me, and I'm not smiling, you have my permission to deliver a swift kick to my backside. Now that I have declared my JOY I'm going to continue with my tradition of closing with something that I found humorous.
You can retire to the Deep South where...
1. You can rent a movie and buy bait in the same store.
2. "Y'all" is singular and "all y'all" is plural.
3. "He needed killin" is a valid defense.
4. Everyone has 2 first names: Billy Bob, Jimmy Bob, Mary Ellen, Betty Jean, Mary Jo, Mary Beth, etc etc.
5. Everything is either "in yonder," "over yonder" or "out yonder."
It's important to know the difference, too.
Much love, Denni Bob