Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Sunday, February 22, 2015

my wife's blog

This is a portion of my wife's most current  blog. It has been a very dry fall and winter so far. Today we did wake  up to  1/4 inch of snow.
I thought I would add a little "attempted humor" to start.

IT'S BEEN SOOOO DRY JOKES

So dry the Baptists are sprinkling and Methodists are spitting
So dry the trees are bribing the dogs.
Its so dry here that the fire hydrants are chasing the dogs around.

So dry I’m spitting cotton.
It’s so dry that the cows are giving evaporated milk
It’s so dry you’re only permitted to eat watermelon between 8pm and 8am.
It’s so dry the government has announced a water pistol buy back scheme.
It’s so dry, crooks are siphoning off radiators instead of gas tanks.
It’s so dry, they’re encouraging people to pee in the pool.


..............................................................................................................
click on this link to view Cheri's blog

 CHERI'S BLOG

Much  love, Dennis




 
















 


1 comment:

  1. I grew up in West Texas and it was really dry, but I think Y'all have us beat........ TJ

    ReplyDelete