Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Friday, May 17, 2013

I'm still here, I still love you, and I have a plan for you


Today is a better day. Pain is subsiding and now things are getting easier to do. Thank you Jesus. I've mentioned this before but God gave me a personal message that took about two weeks because I was receiving it in small doses. It began with something that Joyce Meyer said. Joyce talked about looking for times in your life when God winks at you, just to let you know that he has not forgotten about you.

This is my revelation: God said "I'm still here, I still love you, AND I have a plan for you." Too many times my focus is not where it should be. God is so good, especially when we notice those little things that he does to remind you that he is still here, he does still love me, and he has a plan for me. I don't want to take anything away from those of you who covered me with prayer, but I received a check in the mail yesterday from a distant relative that I haven't seen in years. It wasn't the amount, it was the timing that meant so much to me.
Thank you Walter for allowing God to use you.

 A preacher went into his church and he was praying to God. While he was praying, he asked God, "How long is 10 million years to you?" 
       
      He replied, "1 second." 
       
      The next day the preacher asked God, "God, how much is 10 million dollars to you?" 
       
      And God replied, "A penny." 
       
      Then finally the next day the preacher asked God, "God, can I have one of your pennies?" 
       
      And God replied, "Just wait a second."


Much love, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment