Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Monday, July 29, 2013




I'm self-controlled and alert because I know that my enemy, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. But in my lack of self-control I allowed him come close and whisper in my ear. The party that followed was not a "tea party", but a "pity party".  I wasted a perfectly good day that the Lord had made just for me. I'm thankful that my wife refused to participate and did the right thing by telling me to get over it. There is only one person responsible for my mindset and that is me. I know the Scriptures, I have heard them preached and I failed to implement them until late in the day.

NOW,  Love, Joy, Peace, Patients, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control are back in charge.

I have no excuses and I do not want any comments concerning this post. Just know that God is good and His Grace is sufficient for me.

Much Love, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment