Saved By Grace

Saved By Grace
Born-Again

Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Favor of God continues

This is a continuation of last week's post, so if you missed it I would suggest that you read it first.
 I have told you about how God blessed us with the batteries and how we were in the right place at the right time to receive help changing out a tire that was ruined. There is something new to add to the tire blessing. I found out yesterday that I have a check due to arrive in the mail, any day. It is for the amount of the tires plus mounting and balancing. I don't have the check in my hand yet, but I give all the glory to my God. 
Romans 8:28   And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. 

 In the last few weeks he has blessed me and my family in many ways. His grace, love and mercy have no boundaries.

 
Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from Heaven above
With wisdom, power and love
Our God is an awesome God

Much Love, Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment